FORGET OLD SCHOOL – No juggling classes or unnecessary tests
With the best self-paced learning curriculum available, PelotonU students focus on one class at a time. Master a course and move on quickly or discuss tutoring options in weekly meetings with your personal College Completion Advisor. A little support goes a long way towards graduation.
CHOOSE YOUR DEGREE AND FINANCIAL AID
START YOUR FREE 4 WEEK TRIAL
WORK IN A DEDICATED STUDY SPACE
MEET WITH YOUR ADVISOR WEEKLY
STAY ON TRACK WITH DEADLINES
GRADUATE QUICKLY AND AFFORDABLY
Graduation Rate for Various Degree Pathways:
Students with PelotonU
Texas Four-Year Universities
Texas Community Colleges
STUDY SMART – Convenient locations & flexible hours
PelotonU’s study spaces are more like coffee shops than classrooms. Each week, you'll work on class assignments and meet up with other students in a relaxed yet focused environment. Pick from one of our two, easy-access Austin locations and study anytime with all-day, late evening and Saturday hours.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PLAN – 100% Doable Degrees
PelotonU offers students Associate's and Bachelor’s degrees from accredited nonprofit colleges, including Southern New Hampshire University and Western Governor’s University. The affordable, flexible courses are designed to help busy, working adults reach their career goals. Your College Completion Advisor will help you evaluate your prior college credit and develop your personal degree plan.
- Bachelor of Arts in Management (SNHU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (SNHU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Management (SNHU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (WGU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Special Education (WGU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Science (WGU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Business (WGU)
- Human Resource Management (WGU)
- Information Technology Management (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Sales and Sales Management (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Business – Healthcare Management (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (WGU)
- Network Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Software Development (WGU)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Informatics (WGU)
- Associate of Arts in General Studies with a Concentration in Business (SNHU)
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management (SNHU)
Don't see your degree? Transfer with ease.
Credits earned at these schools can transfer to traditional universities, saving our students an average of $20,000 within their first two years of school.
WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 4 WEEKS?
If you have a high school diploma or GED, you're ready.
Start by signing up, then we’ll give you a quick call to explain the process. From there, you come by one of our offices for a pre-enrollment meeting to chat through degree options and financial aid.
A week or two before Academic Onboarding you’ll meet your College Completion Advisor (CCA) and get all the details to start your first week successfully.
This is the first four week trial period, when you learn the routines of online coursework. Each week you’ll meet with your CCA, complete academic assignments, and spend time in our office each week.
After Academic Onboarding, you'll enroll in the degree plan you chose. Classes are self-paced, so it’s up to you when you graduate, and students typically earn their Associate’s in a year and Bachelor’s in three.